English 1 w/ Mr. Chris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
athayanfp

First Task - Page 2 Empty Athaya Nabila Fajri Putri

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:15 am
Hi! My name is Athaya Nabila Fajri Putri, but you can call me Athaya or Thaya. I was born in Surabaya on November 27th, 2003, which means, I'm turning 16 this year. My hobbies are drawing, doing puzzles, reading books, watching movies, and listening to songs, mainly by The Weeknd or Girls' Generation. I am very interested in economics, especially trading, stock, and industrial revolution, not only that, I am also interested in arts like drawing and painting. For this years English class, I expect my self to improve my writing skills, reading skills, as well as my speaking skills. I'm looking forward to learn new and interesting topics with Mr. Chris this year. : )
michellenatg

First Task - Page 2 Empty Michelle

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 am
Hi! my name is Michelle Natania Gunawan but you can call me Michelle / chelle. I'm 15 years old and I was born in Yogyakarta. My hobby is swimming, drawing, dancing, reading a book, collecting albums and go shopping. I'm looking forward to learn English with you Mr. Chris! English has been one of my favourite subjects of all time and I hope that I can have fun in this class! I hope you can assist and help me improve in my writing. Nice to meet you, Mr. Chris!
Jasmine Abeng

First Task - Page 2 Empty Jasmine Abeng

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 am
Hey Mr. Chris Smile My name is Puti Jasmine Salsabila Abeng but people call me Jasmine or JC. I am currently 15 years old,  born in Jakarta, Indonesia on the 26th of December 2003. My hobbies include dancing watching movies, trying out new restaurants or cafés with friends, binge-watching series or movies on Netflix and traveling. I am very interested in dance since I was 10 years old. I enjoy joining competitions and championships with my competitive dance team. I am also very interested in the NBA basketball team Celtics:) My goal for this academic year is to be more creative,  get good grades, collaborate or adapt well with others, to make many new friends, improve my writing and speaking skills.
Not Max

First Task - Page 2 Empty Not Max

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:17 am
It all started the of September. On a cold, dark long night is when my journey to my assured destiny began. I was destined to conquer the math and science major and climb to the top of the hierarchy surpassing the known norms of society and to break all boundaries in the universe. My journey began in Sydney, Australia where I first came into existence. I am formally known as Maximus Philips Chan or I am known in the streets as Max. I spend my days acquiring knowledge through binded collections of paper text. Currently areas of specialization (jk it's interests but it sounds more fancy) architecture and gaming.

This is my story on how I gained credits from English 10.
lupssa

First Task - Page 2 Empty lupita larissa

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:17 am
Hi!! My name is Lupita Larissa Levana Naiborhu (i got quite a long name  Mad  ), but you can call me Lupita. I was born on the 8th of June, 2004, which makes me 15 this year. I like to shop but i'm pretty much broke ALL of the time, and i also like video editing and playing guitar. I want to learn a lot in this academic year and i'm very interested in improving my writing skills, so i hope i will learn a lot from you Mr. Chris Smile)
Bara

First Task - Page 2 Empty Bara

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:18 am
Hello my name is Ardhi Bara Lunardi, you can call me Bara and im 14 years old. I was born in Jakarta and now living in south tangerang. My hobbies are playing football and listening to music. My expectation for this academic year is to be more fluent in speaking english.
Ceeva Faransyah

First Task - Page 2 Empty Graceeva Clairasafa Faransyah

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:19 am
Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself, my name is Graceeva Clairasafa Faransyah but you can call me Ceeva Very Happy I was born in jakarta, North Jakarta exactly. October 31st, 2004 is my birthday. FYI, my favorite color is yellow and majority of my personal things have the color of yellow. I have 2 little sisters and a baby brother. Me and my family likes travelling alot, i think it is where we could have our quality time, enjoying the views, adventure, and all. I really like listening to music, its fun. Highscope has been my choice of school since kindergarten. Which means i have spend my whole life in Highschope TB Simatupang. In this 10th grade i expect myself to be better in managing my time and reduce the amount of laziness i have. To be specific, in this english class i want my writing skills to be better since im not really that good. I am really excited in joining this english class, and i hope to have fun with you guys Shocked Very Happy Sad
Fauzan

First Task - Page 2 Empty Re: First Task

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 am
Hello everyone! My name is Muhammad Fauzan Chairil and you could call me Fauzan (or Ojan, cause everyone said it that way). I was born at the first of august in 2004, which means in this academic year (2019-2020) I'm 15 years old. Since birth, I lived my life in Jakarta and I hope it would stay like that till I'm an adult. As a 10th grader in Sekolah Highscope Indonesia, my resolve is to pass expectations of seniors and non-freshmen people in this school. My interest is learning about biology, more specifically natural history (paleontology) and how evolution effect individual species to fill their own niches. During this English course, I would like to improve my English writing skills (which is apparent) and strengthen my pass skills in English so that I could easily apply myself to college.
gasman

First Task - Page 2 Empty bagas

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 am
Hello, my name is Bonaventura Bagaskara Abimanyu and you could call me Bagas. I'm 15 years old right now and I was born in May 24th 2004 in Sydney, Australia. My hobby is drawing and also playing a guitar or piano. Not only that, I also like to watch movies and hangout with my friends to some places. The thing is, I always like anything that is related to architecture. My hope for English this year is that I hope I could improve my reading, writing skills and also be better in speaking English so that I could gain credits. I also want to be more confident in a presentation or a speech because for me that is very important for my future. I hope I could do my best in this year and I could have a good grade in this year's class.
Ayrton Effendi

First Task - Page 2 Empty Ayrton's intro

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:21 am
My name is Ayrton Effendi, you can call me Ayrton. I'm 15 years-old. I lived at Jln. Dadi Kusmayadi No 5, Cibinong-Bogor. i was born on August 17th at Jakarta. My hobbies are playing guitar, playing basketball, and solve Mathematic's question.

My expectation to gain English course is i can English grammar like present tense, etc, speak more English language clearly, little bit fast like when i speak Indonesia language, and well.
caylaashlee

First Task - Page 2 Empty Cayla Ashlee’s Introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:22 am
Hello Mr. Chris!! My name is Cayla, short for Madissen Cayla Ashlee Pangestu. I was born on the 8th of March 2004 and was raised here in Jakarta. My hobbies include playing music, reading books, and watching classic tv series. This year, I am really looking forward to be better and improve my proficiency in the English language. I hope this will a gleeful class!!
Radyanza

First Task - Page 2 Empty Radyan

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:23 am
Hello my name is Radyanza Pringga Alfatih, but you can call me Radyan. I'm 15 years old and I was born in Jakarta . My hobbies are playing football, basketball, playing music instruments also listening to music, and last but not least gaming. in this academic year, I expect to gain knowledge about how to write a proper essay and those kinds of stuff.
nathanaristotelle

First Task - Page 2 Empty Nathan Aristotelle’s Introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 am
Hi, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Nathan Aristotelle Lafayette Singgih, but I usually just go by as Nathan. I was born on the 11th of March, 2004 in Jakarta, Indonesia and I have lived here for pretty much my whole life. My hobbies include reading books (fiction novels in particular), listening to music, cooking, baking, watching YouTube videos, and binge-watching a variety of movies and TV shows on Netflix, especially romantic comedies. For the upcoming academic year, I am looking forward to be able to enhance and refine my knowledge and comprehension of the English language whilst also to ameliorate myself by learning more in-depth and meticulous topics in order to able to better myself and broaden my horizons. I couldn’t possibly wait to actively participate and be a part of a hopefully exuberant class. Hope it all goes well Smile
Rashesa

First Task - Page 2 Empty Shesa’s intro

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:02 am
Hello my name is Rashesa Zalika Ladita, you can call me shesa. i was born in jakarta on May 22nd 2004 so I’m currently 15. My hobbies are drawing, making mood boards and shopping. My interests are art and fashion. From this course I expect to gain my confidence, reading and speaking skills.
nea.pieroelie

First Task - Page 2 Empty nea intro

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:04 am
hi, my name is Nea Kirana Pieroelie, you can call me Nea, i was born in Jakarta, on August 13 2004, i am now 14 years old. My hobbie is playing tennis, reading books (sometimes), and i like to shop. As an interest, i really like playing sports. From this years course, i expect to gain my confidence in speaking.
Nafis

First Task - Page 2 Empty Intro !!!

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:05 am
My name is M. Nafis R. Basalamah
My nickname is Nafis

I was born in Jakarta, in May 31st 2004.  I like to draw and i really like doing music Very Happy.
I'm really interested in Arts, Designs, and Architecture. I'm expecting to be better and much more understanding of English, and I'm looking forward for Mr. Chris' teachings.
Smile Smile Smile
Vando

First Task - Page 2 Empty Self introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:07 am
Hi my name is Novando Prayitno my friend use to call me vando. I born in the 24th of november 2003 and now i am 15 years old. I born in a city next to jakarta called depok. My hobbies is playing playstation game such as rainbow six siege and i am interested in rap music. I expect to improve my speaking in this course.
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @vando241103
Revaldre Hananggoro

First Task - Page 2 Empty Aldre's Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:08 am
Hello, my name is Revaldre Hananggoro, my friends called my Aldre. I'm 15 years old and was born in Jakarta Selatan, one of my hobbies is playing football on my front yard with my dog. My intrests include history, watching and creating content on YouTube, World maps and all topics of football/soccer. I expect this academic year to learn more vocabularies of english language that i didn't know the meaning or even vocabs that i didn't know before, and i hope to improve my time management to complete the project that mr. Chris gave me for this semester and the upcoming ones
Alvito

First Task - Page 2 Empty My Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:08 am
My name is Alvito Rizqi P, my nickname is Vito
I was born in 3 July 2003 at Bogor, I’m 16 years old, I am the third child of 3 siblings, I live in Jl.Haji Abu Cipete Selatan, my hobbies is playing Basketball, playing Badminton, and listening Music.
My favorites player in basketball is Stephen Curry, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant.
Follow my Instagram @rp.alvito
Add my line Alvito.rizky
Paxton

First Task - Page 2 Empty My bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:09 am
Hi, my name is Paxton, but you can call me pax. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand🇳🇿. My hobby is graphic design💻 and I'm interested in logo and UX design.

I expect to improve my mother tongue and my public speaking skills and also improve my speech-writing skills.
Sylvia N.

First Task - Page 2 Empty Sylvia's bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:10 am
Hello! My name Sylvia Nathasya Irawan but most people call me Sylvia but some call me Vi. I was born in Jakarta at the 27th of January, 2004. My hobbies and interest right now include drawing, painting, crafts and many different forms of art. For this course, I am expecting to improve my english skills especially toward speaking and writing.
keila savitri

First Task - Page 2 Empty keila’s introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 am
hi everyone! my name is keilani savitri senawirawan but you could call me keila or many of my friends like to call me kei so you could call me that as well. my birthday is on 19 march 2004 so now i am 15 years old and i was born in jakarta , indonesia. my hobbies is making film and editing some video and also im really addicted to disney movies! my interest is basically anything related to the movie production more like film.this school year of 2019-2020 Im looking forward to fix my grammars on english essay or speech and also getting good grades. i would also like to gain my confidence on speaking in-front of class or presentation in front alot of people. what i expect on this academic year is that i could learn more about the grammars and how to present well in front of people , i was also expecting for me to know more about english vocabulary. i really want to improve my vocabs on english and knowing how to make a perfect essay.
annaka

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:12 am
Hi!! My name is Annaka Adaisya Sudiro, you can call me Annaka! Smile I’m 15. I was born on 14th of February 2004 here in Jakarta, Indonesia. Some of my hobbies includes eating, eating, eating, and sleeping. I am interested in food and art. By taking this course, I hope that my english can get better especially when writing essays.
Angga Nararya

First Task - Page 2 Empty Angga’s Intro

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:14 am
Hello my name is Muhammad Erlangga Agraprana Nararya but you can call me Angga. I’m 14 years old and I was born in Depok. I’m a grade 10 student and my major is Business and IT. My hobbies are Playing instruments, listening to music and watching movies. I am interested in film making and music production. I hope in this year I can understand all the topics well, don’t need to do any retest, read more books and make new friends.
cinta rahmania

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:16 am
olaa! my name is Cinta Rahmania Putri Khairunissa but ya’ll can call me cinta, well cinta it’s mean love! ok nvm. i’m 15 years old this year. i was born in Jakarta, Indonesia and my birthday is on 2 Febuary 2004. my hobbies is watch movie, watch anime (i really like anime like a lottsszz 🤠????), reading comics and a lotsss of sleep. i like to plays an instrument, singing, and drawing 😁 oh and i like jpop,kpop,hip hop, classic song and many more! but most importantly i like to listen songs that feels like me (?) what i expect to gain from this course during the 2019 - 2020 school year is i want to improve my english, Improve my grammar (HAVE T0) and in this class i want my english to get better and i hope you can help me mr Chris! ????
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum