English 1 w/ Mr. Chris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dina Van Meer

First Task - Page 3 Empty Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 am
Hello mr Chris, hello everyone! let me introduce myself, my name is Dina Maitsa Rusdiana Van Meer you can call me Dina or sometimes by my last name Van Meer, i was born in Jakarta 21 July 2004, which makes me 15 this year, my hobbies include playing basketball, listening to music, hanging out and spend time with friends or my loved ones, i have a lot interest in Sports, law and also i really want to know a little bit more about psychology. I hope that this year english class can help me to achieve my dreams and my goals
Lefeiza Pn

First Task - Page 3 Empty Introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:20 am
Hello, My Name Is Lefeiza Pierizie Naparaz My friends Called me Lef, Im 15 Years old and was born in bandung 06 January 2004,
my hobbies is playing BasketBall, Listening Music, Watch movie with someone special kwkwkw. I’m interested in rap music

Follow My IG @Lefeizapn_
Talita Angelina

First Task - Page 3 Empty Re: First Task

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 am
Hi! My name is Talita Angelina Scientia people call me Talita. My birthday is 21 September 2004 and my birth is in Jakarta. My hobbies are all about music, film, movie, arts. Most of my interest is about music and art. I hope this year course I can have good grammar and I can speak and write confident. I hope I can be a good student in his year and I can achieve all my gains in this year. I hope I can have a good relationship with my friend and you Mr. Chris. I hope I get A 🤣👍
Miguellalexander

First Task - Page 3 Empty Miguel’s bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 am
Hello!!!! My name is Miguel Alexander. People call me Miguel or Migel. Born in Jakarta on 23/10/04. I’m still 14 and I’ll turn 15 in 2 months. My hobby is playing soccer/football and hopefully I can become a professional football player like my idol Kylian Mbappé. Other than football I also like listening to music. I hope that from this course I can improve my english, get good grades in each topic.
yusukematsuki

First Task - Page 3 Empty Yusuke

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:09 pm
Hello my name is Yusuke Matsuki or Yusuke. I am 14 years old, turning 15 in a month, I was born in Indonesia, but my nationality is legally Japanese. My hobby is sleeping. Im interested in video games, news, facts and theories. Hopefully in this course I can further improve my grammar to the point that I don't feel worried about my grammar.
CykaBlyat

First Task - Page 3 Empty Suthan G's Biography

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm
My name is Suthan Fadhillah Govindha but people call me Suthan, I am 14 as of the 6th and will be 15 as of the 9th of August. I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. My hobbies include playing video games, streaming, and hanging out with my friends (online, mostly). In school, I am interested in science and math. I expect English 1 with Mr. Chris to help me with my stuttering when I speak and help develop my voice.
Farameer Noer

First Task - Page 3 Empty Farameer's Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm
AYO WADDUP! My full name is Mohammad Farameer Ramadhan Noer, or you can call me Farameer. I was born here in Jakarta, Indonesia on the 1st of November, 2004. My hobbies include watching movies, listening to music and my interests also includes movies, but also fashion. In this academic year, I want to improve my writing skills and also speaking skills for when I do speeches.
Tabina

First Task - Page 3 Empty An Introduction to Myself

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:13 pm
Hi. I'm Tabina Amarilla but you can call me Tabina. I was born in 2004, making me 15 currently, in Jakarta. I enjoy reading for fun and writing short stories. I'm also interested in Music. Smile This year I hope to improve my communication and speaking skills in this class to be more confident.
Natiella Diva

First Task - Page 3 Empty My Intro

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 pm
I'm Natiella Diva Tatiana Bahar but you can call me Diva and I'm 15 years old. I was born on March 31st, 2004, in Amsterdam. My hobby is reading novels and I'm interested in psychology and astronomy. From this year, I hope to be able to improve my writing skills.
Marcellus Gerson

First Task - Page 3 Empty introooo

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 pm
hello random person reading this! (i assume it's mr. chris... cyclops ), i was born Marcellus Gerson Simanjuntak on the 1st of October in Jakarta. My hobbies are playing drums, listening to music, swimming, and God. Amen. Also, I'm interested in geography, math, music theory and gaming. I'm expecting many things from English 10, namely better writing skills, a more sophisticated diction, the motivation to read, and of course, passing the actual course (hopefully)... Very Happy bye
Calya

First Task - Page 3 Empty My bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm
Hi! My name is Calya Evanthe Irawan, I like to be called Calya. I am born on January 15 2005, which means I'm turning 15 next January. I am born in Madiun, a city in East Java. I then moved to a different country, Qatar, a country in the middle east for 9 years before I moved to Jakarta. My hobbies are drawing and listening to music 🎶. I have an interest in fashion👠, art 🎨and music🎵. What I can expect to gain from this course is to have better writing and communication skills. 😔✌💯
denita

First Task - Page 3 Empty bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm
hi, my name is Denita Theodora but you can call me Denita or Den for short. i was born on the 26th of February at Jakarta, which makes me 15 years old. my hobbies include watching movies and TV shows, listening to music, and annoying (and clinging to) my close friends, shopping and hanging out with my family and friends. my interest include watching soccer (not playing it), movies and TV shows. i except to gain more knowledge about debating and public speaking since it's one of my weakness Razz queen

First Task - Page 3 Empty Omar's bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:16 pm
Hi!! My name is Omar Hakeem Hafiedz but you can call me Omar. I'm 15 years old and I live in Jakarta. My hope is that I can do well in  highschool and that I can have good grades. I also want to improve my English language skills. My hobby or daily activity is to play football and I wish that I can improve everyday. Instead of playing football, I can also play guitar and ukulele. I also like to listen to music. My dream is that people can notice my talent in football and for me to improve and have potential. I want to be able to "read" and master the football game like my favorite player, Kevin De Bruyne.
Tristan Izza

First Task - Page 3 Empty My Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Hi, my name is Tristan Izza Putra, people usually call me Titan. I was born on the 15th September 2004 in Jakarta, Indonesia. I like to play games with my friends and when I’m bored I like to play guitar for fun. I looking forward to this year’s english class especially because its my first year in highschool. I hope I can improve my english speaking and get good grades.
Fira

First Task - Page 3 Empty My bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Hello! My name is Firyal Maghfirah Sakkir, but you can call me Fira. I was born on the 14th of October 2004 in Depok, grew up in Depok, LIVE in Depok. When I’m bored I usually daydream, but now I wanna do something that doesn’t cause me looking my monthly allowance, I really like playing sports, any sport! Antering the english classroom I aspect myself to be better in english generally, but being more specific, i want to fix my bad grammer. I BEGGING help from mr. Chris to help me with my weird grammer.
Gregorius Karisma

First Task - Page 3 Empty Karisma's Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm
}

}

START TASK

Print/f: "My name is Gregorius Karisma, my nickname is Karisma, I'm currently 15 years old, I was born in Jakarta at 2004. My hobby is surfing the internet and learn new stuff. I expect to have a good school year and be able to have a better reading and communication skills."

}
    /
END TASK

}

TASK COMPLETE
Kaisar

First Task - Page 3 Empty Introduction

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Hi! My name is Kaisar Muhammad or you can call me Kaisar for short. I was born on the 5th of June, 2004, in Jakarta. I just turned 15 this June and I'm still in the process of fearing over how much responsibility I have as a high school student. My interests mainly involve science, as I am interested in topics like Astronomy, Chemistry,  Biology, and Biotechnology. When I've got spare time, I like to play basketball, play video games, or just spend time with my friends at a mall like every other teenager. The way I see it, what I want to achieve in this course are the ability to write better essays and structure them better, as well as improving my poetry writing. Another thing I wish to improve is my public speaking. Although I dread it every time I have to do it, I know that it's essential to life outside of this school so I really wish I could get over being so nervous every time I have to get up on that pedestal/spotlight. I hope I'll have an enjoyable year in this course and I have a very good feeling that I will because Mr. Chris seems very enthusiastic about teaching and guiding us.
ninarah

First Task - Page 3 Empty nina

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:22 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Karina Aisa Rahadian but people call me Nina for short.  I was born in Los Angeles, California on the 6th of July 2004. Despite being born abroad, I was brought here at a very young age and lived here ever since. Whenever I have some time to kill, I enjoy drawing and painting as well as watching movies and tv shows. Don't get me wrong but learning is actually fun and enjoyable! This year, I strive to be more skilled in writing, whether it be writing stories, essays or poems. Other than that, I'd love to be able to mingle with everyone and build up my confidence to speak in front of an audience. And that's it from me!
M. Zahran A.

First Task - Page 3 Empty About me

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 pm
Hello, my name is Muhammad Zahran Aditiyawan, or Zahran. I am born on March 10 on the year 2005. I like to do digital art, I like photography and videography, I like computer science, and I like electrical engineering. My hopes this year is to improve my punctuation and vocabulary. I overuse commas when I write fast and don't proof-read my work. The other day I asked my sister for feedback, and she said my writing looks like a kaboodle of text and commas. I also would like to improve speaking, because I am mentally challenged in times of speaking in front of an audience of less than 5 people and more than 7 people. I am quite decent at writing speeches, but when it comes to writing things that are not speeches, I still write it in a way that resembles a speech. I would also like to improve my memorization skills, because if I have to do a full blown TED talk, I would bring a 500 page script to assist with my talk. Finally, my biggest hope of joining this course is to exceed my parents' expectations.
NadineAretha

First Task - Page 3 Empty Nadine's Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:33 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Nadine Aretha Sutanto Tobing and you can call me Nadine. I was born in Malang on 8th June 2004. My hobbies include watching movies & tv shows (especially marvel movies), traveling and i also like to fangirl. I expect to be able to improve my reading skills and to be more creative in writing in this course this year.
callystakayleen29

First Task - Page 3 Empty Elizabeth Gabriel Callysta Kayleen

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:37 pm
Hello! My name is Elizabeth Gabriel Callysta Kayleen, my birth name is Callysta Kayleen, but since my religion is catholic we have this ritual when it's a come of age called sakramen baptise which given me the name Gabriel and sacrament krisma which gave me the name Elizabeth. I was born in Sydney (Australia) on November 2003 *keep note it's November 29th, 2003*. My hobbies include playing basketball, sleeping, reading books, swimming, studying, listening to music, making music, traveling and I'm very addicted to art. Why do I prefer the word "addicted" for my art other than words that mean better? It's because it's true, I am very much an art lover and everything I do must contain art!!! I enjoy most of my free time either watching YouTube, listening to music or reading. My current obsession with reading is poetry. I want this 10th grade which is the first year of high school to be the best one yet! I want it to be adventurous, calming, and somewhat challenging. I hope I could make this year as best as possible and also do very well in school like getting good grades in every subject I'm currently taking. I also want to be a very good help to the teachers at school and be very reliable to my beloved friends!!! I also love eating, I always want to feel full wherever and in any situation.
My favorite color is yellow, why? Because I always feel gloomy and having a bad day, but if I always see anyone or anything with the color yellow I'll always remember that I am a happy person, I have people around me, I have parents who support me and always stood by my side and other's who cares about my well being! So this is my brief explanation of myself and goodbye! See you guys soon <3
DaryllRumangkang

First Task - Page 3 Empty Daryll's Bio

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:39 pm
Hello!! my name is Daryll Noel Rumangkang, you can call me Daryll. I was born in Jakarta (IDN) on July 18th 2003, so now I’m basically 16 years old. My hobby is playing soccer because since I was a toddler I love to play soccer and everytime I enjoy playing soccer, I felt peace and loads of happiness on my heart. I dream to be a professional commercial pilot because I want to land my passengers safely to their destination, and to become a pilot I need to fluent my english, so I hope in this course I could gain as many knowledge I can to fluent my english. Very Happy
Yudhis

First Task - Page 3 Empty Yudhis

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:43 pm
Hello my name is yudhistira dhyandra, you can call me yudhis. Im 15 years old. I was born in jambi. My hobby is swimming, playing games, and reading. I want to know more about english, grammar, vocabularies, i want to improve my writing, reading, and pronunciation
Carissars

First Task - Page 3 Empty Carissa intro's

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 pm
Hello my name is Carissa Raina Sabila, you can call me Carissa. I am 15 years old, I was born in Jakarta 6 January 2004 and I lived in east Jakarta. My hobbies are drawing and swimming and I like eating, watching movies,sleeping, shopping, and going to the zoo because I like animals except insect. What I expected from this course is I could be better at grammar and spelling.
callista aliya sari

First Task - Page 3 Empty callista

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 pm
Hai, my full name is Callista Aliya Sari but you can call me Caca. I am 15 years old, I was born in Jakarta, July 19 2004. My hobby is to eat, listen to music, travel, and explore the world. For this year, I’m hoping to speak fluent English and improve my writing skills.
Sponsored content

First Task - Page 3 Empty Re: First Task

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum